Prof. (Dr.) Neetesh K Jain
Dean, Faculty of Pharmacy
DIRECTOR, DRUG & DISEASE INFORMATION CENTER (DDIC)
ORIENTAL UNIVERSITY, INDORE
Prof. (Dr.) Neetesh Kumar Jain having total 15 years of experience in Academic and Research. Currently he is working as Professor & Dean in Faculty of Pharmacy, Oriental University, Indore and Director, Drug & Disease Information Center (DDIC), Indore.
He has strong academic and research background, as he has 09 Patents, published more than 179 Research papers in National and International journals, presented more than 201 Research papers in National and International conferences and published 08 books and 16 book chapters with reputed publishers of globe.
In addition to that, He also received many prestigious awards i.e. Eminent Professor Award, Inspirational Associate Professor Award, Visionary Principal Award, Inspirational Leadership Award, Young Scientist Award, Distinguish Professor Award, Young Talent Award, Award for Excellency in Research, Outstanding Research in Pharmacy in Central India, Academician of the Year-2018, Academic Brilliance Awards-18, Excellent Teacher Award for efforts made by him to bridging the gap between Indian & global standards and his research contribution in the field of Medical and Pharmaceutical sciences.
He is approved Ph.D supervisor in Oriental University, Indore and Awarded 04-Ph.D, Submitted-03 and having 8 Ph.D research scholars under his guidance. He has guided more than 65 PG Research Scholars.
He has International exposure as Plenary Speaker in 22nd International Conference on Research in Life-Sciences & Healthcare (ICRLSH), 18-19 October, Kasetsart University, Bangkok-Thailand for delivering “Plenary Address” and to preside over the Conference as Conference Chair and Discussant.
He has following professional membership
- Membership of Society of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (SPER)-Life time
- Membership of Indian Pharmacological Society (IPS)-Life time
- Membership of Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA)-Life Time
- Membership of Indian Pharmaceutical Education and Sciences (IPES)-Life Time
- Fellow Membership of UPYA Foundation for Multidisciplinary Sciences-Life Time
- Registered Pharmacist M.P. Pharmacy Council of India (MP-PCI)
He is reviewer or referee in National & International journal
- Natural Product Research (NPR) , Taylor & Francis Groups
- Journal of Advance Pharmaceutical Research (JAPTR)
- American Journal of Cancer Prevention (AJCP).
- American Journal of Pharmacological Sciences (AJPS)
- Current Research in Biological and Pharmaceutical Sciences (CRBPS)
He has done Video recording of five expert lectures on Pharmacology at Pharma World Studio, Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) in Dr. H. S. Gaur, Central University, Sagar under the plan project of NME-ICT of MHRD, Govt. of India.
He is a reviewer in many National and International Journals. He is the Member of LOC in DBT-UGC Sponsored Project” Academia-Industry Collaboration”.
Dr. Jain organized many International and National Conferences, World Congress, Smart India Hackathone , FDP, Workshop etc. as Convener, Organizing Secretary and Coordinator.
He is also doing so many social activities to promote Rational use of Medicine and provide unbiased information to all the Healthcare Professionals and consumers by organizing seminar, Drug Information Services activities and Adverse Drug Reaction Monitoring awareness programme in Community Pharmacy etc.